The best way to improve the quality of stainless steel pipe fittings is by ingot into a casting process. Due to the improvement of the continuous casting process quality control methods, this method has become a necessary means to improve the quality of products.
Stainless steel continuous casting billet quality advantages embodied in the surface outside in addition to the first paragraph billet grinding rate has reached more than 70%, the overall appearance grinding yield reached 99.15% in order to achieve this goal must to refining of molten steel, low oxygen and sulfur content, do well the bag and tundish metallurgy, precise control of molten steel temperature, pouring without oxidation, further reduce the inclusion content.
Continuous casting slab process for stainless steel pipe fittings are as follows:
1. According to different types of steel mould vibration process match the protecting slag, it can improve the yield of 10%, saving energy and shortening production cycle and improve the yield of liquid steel.
2. Stainless steel pipe fittings to adopt continuous casting, thus improve the comprehensive yield, but also to match the refining outside the furnace, improve the production efficiency, also omitted the breakdown process, saving a large amount of energy consumption.
3. Stainless steel pipe fittings for continuous casting is general with refining furnace, the chemical composition and temperature of molten steel is strictly requirements; In order to prevent the molten steel secondary oxidation, continuous casting production process requirements take no oxidation protective casting; Of ladle, tundish, sliding nozzle and submerged nozzle refractory material requirements strictly.
4. To ensure the appearance quality of casting billet, choose the appropriate maintenance slag; In the process of continuous casting due to the vibration of the mold in continuous casting billet is formed on the surface of the vibration mark to be controlled; Ferritic stainless steel pipe fittings must adopt electromagnetic stirring continuous casting.
5. After blowing argon station of molten steel temperature in the bag after fine-tuning rotary table waiting for continuous casting.
6. After the molten steel casting, stainless steel pipe fittings of vertical, generally USES the same as the carbon steel bending type or curved continuous caster. After refining of molten steel into the ladle, through rotary table will be pouring ladle to tundish sprue above, and then by water to molten steel into the tundish. Tundish ladle through submerged nozzle into the mold forming and condensation and down continuously. Solidification of the slab surface after secondary cooling period continue rapid cooling to billet length after heart into solid flame cutting, to the whole stainless steel pipe fittings casting billet process is completed.
Source: Zhejiang Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)