1. The stainless steel elbow should keep dry, titanium calcium type shall be subject to 150 ℃ dry 1 hour, low hydrogen type shall be approved by 200-250 ℃ dry 1 hour (can not be repeated again and again drying, cracking or flaking coating easily), avoid drugs sticky skin oils and other dirt in order to avoid adding carbon content resulting weld elbow and affect the quality of the weldment.
2. Although the inevitable corrosion of stainless steel elbow with a (oxidizing acids, organic acids, cavitation), heat and wear capabilities, mortal used in power plants, chemical, oil and other equipment available. However, poor welding, should pay attention to the welding process, heat treatment and selection of suitable welding premise.
3. When welding, carbide precipitation was repeated heating will reduce the stainless steel elbow corrosion resistance and mechanical functions.
4. titanium calcium type coating and low hydrogen type. Titanium calcium type can be used for AC and DC, but AC weld penetration depth is shallow, but also easy to redness, welded stainless steel elbow bend it as far as possible with DC power supply.
5. The post-weld hardening larger cracks easily. If after using the same type of chromium elbow electrode welding, must be more than 300 ℃ preheating and soldering slow about 700 ℃ cold disposal. If you can not weldment after weld heat treatment, chrome-nickel stainless steel elbow should be used.
6. Chromium stainless steel elbow 17, to improve the corrosion resistance and weldability and appropriate functional addition of excess invariant elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc., 13 chromium stainless steel welding better than some of the elbow. When using the same type of chromium stainless steel elbow, should be disposed of after tempering above 200 ℃ preheating and soldering of about 800 ℃. If the weldment can not conduct heat treatment, chrome-nickel stainless steel elbow should be used.
Source: Zhejiang Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)