Six methods of processing stainless steel pipe fittings:
1. roller method: put the core in the tube, the periphery with the roller push, for the edge processing.
2. method: use type forging press machine will be at the end of the pipe or part shall be rushed out, the diameter reduced, commonly used swaging machine have rotary, connecting rod type, roller type.
3. bending method: there are three kinds of commonly used methods, a method called stretch method, another method called stamping method, third roller method, 3-4 roller, two fixed roller, a roller adjustment, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished product is bent pipe.
4. rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for thick wall pipe inside round edge.
5. Method: one is placed in the rubber tube, with compression punch above the tube bulge forming; another method is hydraulic bulging in the middle pipe, filling liquid, liquid pressure into the pipe drum to the shape of corrugated pipe production with the most is this method.
6. stamping method: in the punch with the taper of the tube will be extended to the required size and shape.
Six types of stainless steel pipe fittings processing conversion:
Form one, with flange of pipe fitting, the former refers to the pipe end to the medial or lateral convex, which is a swell in the circumferential direction of the tube or groove pipe fittings;
Form 2, thin-walled stainless steel elbow processed into thick wall stainless steel elbow, along the length direction pipe wall thickness changes;
Form 3, stainless steel elbow, we contact more, is the straight pipe into different curvature radius of bend, such as the elbow, bend, and so on;
Forms four, stainless steel elbow into diameter of pipe fittings, refers to one part of the tube or pipe diameter decreased;
Form five, with edge and bottom sealing fitting, increase the pipe’s overall strength to pipe the inner or outer edge or the pipe end seal pipe fittings;
Form processing pipe section, square, oval, circular section into a polygon.
Source: China Pipe Fitting Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)