The non-standard flange for materials used for non-standard flanges refers to non-metallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1587 °C. It should be adopted according to the product design requirements and should comply with the current relevant national material standards. The non-standard flange is subjected to various physical and mechanical movements in the high temperature environment, so that the refractory material may be damaged by melting, softening, cracking and abrasion.
The non-standard flange materials mainly have the following strict requirements:
- (1) Stainless steel and fuses have high temperatures and do not change and melt at operating temperatures;
- (2) It can withstand the stress generated during high temperature operation, without losing structural strength, without deformation or breaking;
- (3) The volume is stable at high temperatures, and the masonry is not deformed or cracked due to expansion and contraction;
- (4) Non-standard flanges shall not rupture and peel off when the temperature changes or the heat is uneven;
- (5) It should have a certain ability to resist chemical attack;
- (6) It should have sufficient strength and wear resistance to withstand the scouring and impact of high temperature and high speed flame, soot and slag;
Large-diameter flanges should have good working performance, meet the requirements of pipe joint quality, and comply with the relevant product protection, safety protection regulations and technical specifications. Connection volume density. The ratio of the non-standard flange product nozzle to its total volume, the true density refers to the various pore volume openings that do not include other tube tail parts. The connection tightness is closed with one end of the nozzle and the other end is connected to the outside, which can be safe. The ability of a gas to pass through a nozzle at normal temperature and pressure is usually measured by the gas permeability coefficient.
Raw materials for non-standard flange large-diameter flanges are made of refractory materials, high-temperature resistant materials, good sealing performance, and some ordinary steel materials and heat-resistant metals. Reasonable material selection plays an important role in ensuring the quality, safe and economical operation of large-diameter flange products and increasing their service life.
Source: China Non-standard Flanges Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)