How to keep and transport stainless steel pipe fittings? Many people have doubts on this issue, fear of stainless steel pipe fittings will be contaminated and damaged, Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited according to their own experience, to give you the best answer.
Here’s our experience:
1. Stainless steel pipe fittings should be sealed at both ends of the pipe to avoid dust and other sources of pollution into the pipe to prevent the deformation of the tube during transport;
2. Stainless steel pipe fittings should be outside the protective material to prevent the custody and transportation of water, dust, to prevent the appearance of the pipe was scratched;
3. Stainless steel pipe fittings in the transport process should be lightly moved, can not be squeezed by heavy objects to prevent the physical impact of pipe deformation;
4. Stainless steel pipe fittings should be packaged bags to prevent contamination of pipe fittings.
5. Stainless steel pipe fittings are packed with waterproof cardboard boxes, or wooden boxes.
In the custody or transport works to do so to maximize the guarantee of stainless steel pipes and stainless steel pipe fittings are not contaminated and damaged. Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited to follow the “no 1% of the negligence, resulting in 100% inconvenience to customers,” the service concept, and carefully build first-class service level, first-class product quality.
Source: China Pipe Fittings Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)